Realistic Working Mobile Crane.
Based on a real Fifty Ton "Nippon Crove" Mobile Crane and set to approximately 1:20 scale.
1.3 metre (53") telescopic boom : 360 degree swing : multi-angle settings for the boom : multi height adjustable boom too : automatic cable brake on the main winch : working sliding outriggers.
- Carrier 510 mm x 140 mm with 8 road wheels.
- Crane section constructed separately & joined to the carrier with a King pin.
- Boom 3 sections. Cable controlled telescopic action, fully lockable in multiple positions.
- Maximum lift height with boom completely extended 1.3 metres.
- Set at 80 degree angle. Twin cable main winch, fitted with ratchet-controlled automatic cable brake.
Plan: Fulls size. Please note - Plan is copyright ©.
Skill level: Woodworking experience required, plus lots of patience!
Age suitability: Seven years to adult.